Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 25, 2012

List of Logic Links for Gifted Students

    Having gifted students and regular education students together often leaves me with the task of differentiating most of my daily teaching.  I am constantly searching for resources to help add to the depth and complexity of the common core standards without accelerating my students too far ahead.  A Great Day To Learn is a site I recently stumbled upon.  Mrs. Venosdale thinks outside the box to provide authentic experiences for her students.  Here is a direct link to an awesome list of thinking and logic games.  Check her out.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this link!

    Your blog is adorable! I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete